The Place Retreats has been uniquely and expertly created to give you the opportunity to relax your body, heal your mind, and restore your vitality, as you release yourself from the pressure of time and the stresses of everyday life. You will learn physical, emotional and psychological techniques that will help you to help yourself, so that you can start afresh, completely renewed, becoming the person you were meant to be. With us you will experience:
- A peaceful and luxurious sanctuary where everything is designed for you to take care of your mind, body, and soul.
- Multiple forms of yoga and meditation in a beautiful Balinese Shala, in the morning and afternoon, with the remainder of your day being interspersed with complementary body therapies selected by you for your individual needs.
- Swimming in two pools, outdoor lounging and dining areas. Three dining experiences a day, that are a feast of freshly cooked market produce.
- Expert and profound body therapies in our on-site therapy room.
- Discussing your worries, troubles and anxieties with one of Europe’s most highly regarded therapist in complete confidence.
Join us for this life-changing retreat.
Long Stay Retreat – Transformational Healing & Reawakening – continuous
Transformational healing for your body, mind and spirit. Retreats that are profound, long-lasting and provide life-changing results.
Couples Retreat – Connection & Communication
We assist couples in reconnecting with themselves and one another, both in heart and mind. Suitable for spouses, partners, families, work colleagues, and friends.
Individual Retreat – Personalised Therapy & Treatments
Retreats to nurture, support and guide you away from anxiety, struggles and issues holding you back.
Latest Media & Blog
The Place London
WEEKLY KUNDALINI MINI RETREATS
Every Friday night, The Place London hosts weekly mini-retreats with Marta Antero from 7:30pm to 9:00pm at Evolve Wellness Centre, South Kensington. Marta is a well-regarded Kundalini yoga teacher. These events support those who have been to one of our retreats in Bali, and also gives others a chance to experience the wonders of Kundalini Yoga, as well as the ethos of The Place.
At these mini-retreats, you will have the opportunity to ask first-hand any questions you may have about The Place Retreats in Bali.
The Place Bali
DAILY KUNDALINI YOGA CLASSES
Kundalini Yoga is called the Yoga of Awareness. This class may include warm-ups, breathing techniques (pranayama), an exercise set (kriya), deep relaxation, chanting, and meditation. This practice helps to balance the glandular system, strengthen the nervous system, expand lung capacity, and purify the blood.
Experience yourself deeply, and notice a transformation towards physical strength, heightened awareness, mental clarity, and happiness.
Manuela Herreros is teaching every day from Monday to Saturday from 8:15 am – 10:00 am. Privates sessions are also available.